2011-10-18

BA Year.1 beginS**

~~~~~~New term begins~~~~~~

It's my considered opinion that I'd better continue this blog which was started from last foundation year. Blogger may be less professional than the WordPress but it does easier to use.
-----------------------Opening is finished-----------------------
There is a fortunate thing and a unfortunate thing to me in this period. Let me tell the unfortunate one first that I was a week late for school because of injury, and there is so much work wait for me when I still feel confused about “when will we have lessons tomorrow” ...
The fortunate thing is I had a really long holiday this year, I had more time to spend with my parents.

Well,I don't know if it's good or bad, but I know I am obviously have to do work now /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

No comments:

Post a Comment