2013-01-12

SustainableDesign:DailyDiscoverIV


It is reported, half of timber are consumed by interior design every year in China (my country). Therefore, the eco-design should be popularized of no delay.
As a developing country, it spends more energy focusing on economy and neglecting environment pollution. I know its due process of developing, and many complex factors included causes the country has no more ability to well control the pollution.
As a result, citizen should do what they can do by themselves.

There are many ways to reuse the ready materials at home. I collected some good example, see below↓↓↓

1.Ladder Bookshelf  2.Hat Lampshade  3.Bath Sofa
4.Cassette Purse  5..............  6.Light Bulb"Candle"
I personally like the No5 which I don't know how to name it. Use the inner of the toilet paper to store the wire, I've never thought of this method to organize those messy wires, it looks simple and clean! Highly recommend!
Another house decoration which is quite often to see recently. Bending every metal tool and then nailed them on wall. I've also seen spoons like this and became a candle holder.
The last one which I found is the most beautiful one! Best reuse of piano, the piano fountain! If you have a big yard and a old piano, you have things to do now~~~~

Look at these brilliant ideas, there are many things we don't need to worry about how to deal with them,just reuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment