2013-01-12

SustainableDesign:DailyDiscoverI


I read a 15-page online document about sustainable design. The first page said “Only one in 10,000 products is designed with the environment in mind.”
Sometimes I think they are conflict, if you want to be creative you must break loose and think wider; if design with environment in mind, it’s like set yourself a circle and keep remind yourself you are in that circle. I don’t know if I’m right, I just thought of this when I saw that sentence.
It’s just a personal question. Let me show my love of day ↓↓↓
I think the cover is computer chip or maybe some other machine’s chip. Don’t you think these books look so COOL! It’s my first time see people use chips as a book cover; it’s a good example of reuse! I know the computer chips are recyclable and many people sell the second-hand chips, but are they really harmless???
http://wenku.baidu.com/view/4ff62d03eff9aef8941e06c3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment